WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wonderful Baby in Red Contest - thank you for joining.

I would like to inform all of you that our Wonderful Baby Contest , Baby in Red has just ended. Thank you so much for your participation and for giving this first ever contest of mine into fruition. 

All our contestants are adorable and all wonderful. As much as I wanted them to win but my budget/prizes could not afford to.  Just as you know, I am just a novice on this kind and without the help of my generous sponsors, I could not make it all by myself. So, to my sponsors, I would like to share with you this Wonderful feeling that I am feeling right now. 

Please stay tune for the announcement of our winners for the Wonderful Baby Awards! As you can see, we could not stop the voting system for the poll but just to inform you, I already have the result in my files and all votes after that result will not be accepted. 

Again, thank you very much to all and Congratulations to our winners. Please keep on promoting my site and who knows, will be making a BRAND NEW SITE on the near future.  Oh, if you know someone or some company who are very much willing to sponsors for this kinds of Baby Contest, please feel free to give me their names and contacts, so I can contact them!
Thank you so much. For any questions, feel free to e-mail me:  babiesandcontests@gmail.com.  I might not answer you for a while, do remember that i will be very busy for the next few days for your certificates!  

Ciao!

You can still join my blogging Contest

Please do visit and follow my new Site too!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails