WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank You!


Last Wednesday I celebrate my 29th Birthday with a simple snacks in our office and nothing more. I am expecting that some of my relatives will greet me but I think they have not remembered my birthday but I am so grateful when I have learned that many of my facebook and blogger friends gave a very heartwarming greetings for me. To all of you, thank you so much for being there to cheer me up and for listening with my endless questions and whining.  

I am also happy to learn that some people like my birthday post. There are still many things that I wanted to tell, some things that really amused and amazed me but there are so many and I feel that it would just bored you knowing it. LOL.  
Anyway, I am really happy with the outcome of my birthday, I got a gift from hubby, a brand new cellphone (it's really cool and will make a separate post about it), I won a DVD from PSMoms Reviews, and a BDJ at Entrepbuff and Peachy's gift for being featured at Playhousedisney-asia Birthday Book had arrived. So, it was indeed a very fulfilling day. I have so many things to thank for.

Lastly, I would like to share with you my new site. I hope you will visit and support it too just like what you have been giving me here.  Please do follow me here too!


P.S. 
Special thanks to Me-An for giving me the Beautiful Bloggers Award, Happy Birthday to you too! Again, my deepest thanks to everyone!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails