WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To our Winners! Please fill up this form for your prizes/awards.

I know your excited just like me:





Thank you so much for your participation and undying support!  I do hope that you can visit my site always because I have big plans and I do hope that you can help me achieve it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails