WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Want to earn some extra money?

Who would not want to.  Of course, everybody is in need of that cash and we are not talking about just Philippine currency here.  Yes, that big $$$$ sign.  

There are many opportunities that you can see all over the net today and if your a blogger, you have that much opportunity to a better dollar earning.  One of this site i know who gives ideas about her personal experience  is BubblyMiss. There you can learn more ways how to earn extra money with your blog and joining is absolutely free. 

So, are you interested?  Better be, because it could give you many opportunities and guess what, do you like to earn 20,000 or 30,000(Philippine Peso) a month.  Yes, you can have that. It's not gimmick or whatever not like the email that I keep on receiving telling me that I won a million (heck) dollar. It's very easy, GET PAID JUST BY DOING SIMPLE TASK AT HOME.

What you need to do , for a start, be a fan of Pinoy Money Makers her Facebook fan page and if you still has no blog, better start now. You will really enjoy it and you'll get to learn many things and will able to find new blogger friends. 

Have you Joined my contest?
It's not too late. Join Now!

Visit my new Site too
and be my follower to receive more
coming from me!
 



And by the way, don't forget to tell her/include that I am the one who tell you all about this.  Oh, she might give me a bonus. (LOL)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails