WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Round #2 of the YugaTech Great Gadget Giveway — Gimme your best shot!

It's our wedding anniversary and ash Wednesday in the same time. We have a perfect timing and a perfect planI have been telling this to hubby since last week but last Monday I told him that it would be a perfect timing to have my entry for Yuga tech Great Gadget giveaway promo taken todayAfter many please and smile, he eventually agreed to my proposition. 

 
We attended mass as a thanksgiving to our Dear Lord for giving us another year of fruitful marriage.  After the mass ended, the big minute that I have been waiting for, (yes, I put aside my pride, I know that many people would be looking at me, well, that is what i wanted, for them to look at and stop by for a while to know what i am holding)  I found the perfect spot and hubby got his spot too over the top of a stone on the other side of the road. I am holding up high my banner for every one to see but suddenly, I sense something wrong. 
 
Our digital camera is not working. I could not believe it because  I made it sure that i have  fully charge the battery and besides i have used it just this lunch. I have no choice but to go hurriedly on the other side and to see what is the problem. Just as I look at our digi cam, the screen is totally dark/black and i can't see any colors. Yes, i do panic that instant, why is a perfect plan can go this very bad. I can't help myself and I cried for a while but my ever supportive husband still encourage me to pursue on taking a picture even with his cellphone camera. 


Even though I am still sad and dismayed with what happened in our digital camera, I still make my best shot for the camera. After all, I really wanted to win the MSI Wind U123H.  Just as hubby says, you cant' be a winner if you would quit now. So, i have to set aside my feelings,  even my shyness to focus on my aim. 

 
Dear Friends: 
    Please do vote for my entry! Just click the Like button (for Facebook).  Thank you so much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails