WELCOME

This site was created to provide various information of different contests over the internet , magazines and newspapers.

Your suggestions, comments, pictures of recent winnings and questions are very much welcome. You can e-mail me at babiesandcontests(AT) gmail (Dot) com.

If you are also having an online contest and you want me to post it here, just feel free to contact me.

Do you want more exposure for your give aways, blog, products or company? have your listing and products featured and displayed here. Click here to learn more:

Ciao!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Artscow Photo book and more

Have you heard about Artscow?  If not, let me introduce it first to you. 


Artscow is a leading online site wherein you can create your personalized items from photobooks, photobags, canvas, prints, posters, cards, buttons, magnets, jewelry, watches, and many more.  They are using iGen4, the highest quality digital press in the printing industry today to deliver the best high definition and sharp image quality , vibrant colors, smooth color reproduction and uniform color tone across the printed surface.  
 
READ MORE TO FIND OUT THIS AMAZING SITE!


It is not just like that, when you signed up as a new member they will be giving you lots of different free credits that you can try and use.  You will only need to pay the shipping fee for the product. You can also grab their promotional items in which you can have your product right to your doorstep no shipping charge. 

ere are some of their promotional items. 
 

 Digital Camera Leather Case (two sides)
 Now you can get them for $9.99 free shipping
 Just enter the Code upon check out - (do remember that this is first come , first serve basis. So, you must hurry to avail it)


 
 Custom Mouse Pad 
Original Price w/out free shipping is $ 5.99
now, you can get them for $ 4.99 with free shipping. 





 Custom Metal Watch
Original Amount is $ 10.99
Shipping price - $5.99
If your a new member, you will get this for free and you will only pay the shipping price. 



Here is what I ordered.  A 8x8 photobook . The first one was for $6.99  with free shipping (original price is $9.99 plus 11.99 shipping charge) and the second photobook is for free.  I also got the watch for free, only paying the minimal amount for the shipping. I saved $ 20.99 for my two orders and for the first photobook I saved $14.99. 

What do you think, it's a great savings for a beautiful photo booklet that can worth thousand of Pesos and not to mentioned it's quality.  Their Photobooks are stitch bound and not glue bound, so you can flip pages and spread the book without thinking of having a binding cracks. 

For Shipping :

Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service (USPS)

Estimated delivery time: 8-14 business days (2 business days for processing in addition to 6-12 business days in transit) for all USA, Canada and other international orders.
Note: Photo books generally require extra 2-3 business days for processing reasons.

 On my experience, I made my order on January 31 and they made a confirmation on February 2 and by February 6 they have already mail it.  I recevied my parcel last February 18 , the day after our Wedding Anniversary. (just in time to give my anniversary gift for my hubby) (Remember that I am from Naga City, it could be send earlier (i guess) if you only live in Metro Manila.

I really do love the outcome of my photobooks and the watch too.  They are really beautiful and I am on my next project again. To know more about their shipping charges, visit HERE. If you can't access it, I think, you must be a member first to do it.  

Be an Artscow Member now! Click here to learn more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I have change my comment moderation, so as not to missed anything from you. Lots of Love.

Melandria

Related Posts with Thumbnails