Another beautiful treat for all beautiful ladies and moms out there. I'm very certain that you will like this contest as much as I do. The contest is hosted by BEAUTYNOMICS
so, how to join?
What to do? You can do both, or win with one of either:
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
2. Blog about, “Show us your freshest look inspired by Minute Maid.
”Sophie’s Note : Whip up your freshest made up look. I want make-up! But then, it’s up to you to define “fresh”. You just need to justify it! In my opinion, it means your best look using makeup. Be it natural, vampy, or even avante garde, as long as it screams fresh, I’m in for it!
3. Please include a photo of your look. The more creative, the better!4. Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight/Minute Maid look (35%)
Relevance to the theme – “Fresh” (30%)
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of Beautynomics.
2. Answer this, “What is your favorite make-up trick? Any natural ways you can achieve it?”
3. Leave your real name and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of Beautynomics, particularly under this entry.
Usefulness of the tip (50%)
Relevance to the theme – “Natural” (50%)
What's at stake?
Prize for Best Blog post is a gift certificate for a SOFA short course on make-up worth 15,000 pesos and 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products!Prize for Best Comments is 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products.
The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
Blog about, “When do you refresh with Minute Maid Pulpy Orange?”
You may include photos and/or videos.
Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to email@example.com
The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of ‘Between Bites’.
Post your suggestion on when to refresh with Minute Maid Pulpy Orange.
Leave your real name (first name will do) and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of ‘Between Bites,’ particularly under this entry.
Relevance to the theme – “Refreshment time” (50%)
BEST BLOG – 1 winner of a Shangri-La Chi Spa overnight holiday package worth Php20,000 (Good for 2: Yin Yang Harmonising Massage at Chi Spa, overnight stay at Tower Wing Superior Room, Buffet breakfast at HEAT)
BEST COMMENT – 1 winner of The Spa package worth Php5,000 (Good for 2: Executive Herbal body massage at The Spa Fort and dinner at CAV Wine Shop-Café Fort)
Contest: Win an iPod Touch or Nano with your Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Story from Pinoy Food and Other Cuisine
For Philippine residents only:
1) Write a blog entry describing how to best enjoy Minute Maid, along with photos to illustrate your suggestion. Place a link to this contest page and comment with the link to your blog post. The best blog entry wins an iPod touch (32GB)!
2) If you don’t have a blog, comment below with your suggestion on how to enjoy Minute Maid. The best comment wins an iPod nano (8GB)!
Don’t forget, two ways to win:
iPod touch for best blog post
iPod Nano for best comment
iPod Nano for best comment
Note:- Please do not send multiple entries from the same IP address. It is not counted.
Contest period runs from December 28, 2009 to January 29, 2010, so make sure you have all your comments or blog entry in before the deadline.
So, what are you waiting for, you can start joining now. I will take a rest for a while and drink my favorite MINUTE MAID, so when I get back, I am all refresh again and ready to rumble. (LOL)